- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Joseph Rudyard Kipling: he was an English journalist, short-story writer, poet and novelist. Kipling was born in 1865 in India, a country that inspired much of his work – which includes ‘The Jungle Book’. He drew this image to illustrate his story, ‘The Cat that Walked by Himself’. Part of his well known children’s classic, Just So Stories, which explain why the world is, as it is.