- Gallery-quality print from pen-and-ink original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
Meet Leonardo da Vinci: the epitome of a Renaissance man – he was a painter, sculptor, architect, inventor and a draftsman. Leonardo’s most famous works include ‘The Last Supper’, the ‘Mona Lisa’ and even a blueprint for a helicopter. In Vitruvian Man, his genius for science and art combine. The text surrounding this illustration is Roman architect Vitruvius’ theory on the proportions of the human body. Some think it’s also a self portrait. In fact, Leonardo dissected over 30 corpses over his lifetime to get a full understanding of the human body.