- Gallery-quality print from etching-aquatint original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Jane Peart: she was born in London and studied illustration at Ealing School of Art. After working as an illustrator, Jane took up printmaking 18 years ago and now specialises in copper plate etching. She says, "I love the challenges that are created in printmaking. The medium of etching enables me to achieve both great strength of line and fine detail. This, combined with aquatint, creates a range of tone from black to very delicate areas giving huge scope in making my prints".