- Gallery-quality print from tempera-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
Meet Sandro Botticelli: one of the greatest painters of the Florentine Renaissance, although he only got really famous 400 years later. The Birth of Venus was surprising for its nudity, as most Renaissance artists worked for the church. Less surprising though when you know it was commissioned to hang over a marital bed. At 1.72 m x 2.78 m, it’s also one of the earliest large-scale canvases in the Renaissance. Now own your own Canvas – or Poster or Framed Print – but in a size that fits your wall.