Baby shower cards: 30 beautiful messages for boys, girls and mums!
Nothing says congratulations quite like a well-written, well-meaning card. So the next time you’re invited as a guest to one of these special occasions, make sure you’re always ready with a funny line, a touching sentiment or even a short poem – so your baby shower card will always be remembered.
Messages for a boy
With the arrival of a baby boy, you’ll want to send only the warmest messages to the expectant parents as well as the new man of the house. These carefully selected messages are sure to get across everything you want to say:
- We know your life will be filled with joy, as you have [baby’s name] for a boy!
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet the special guy. Thank you for inviting me/us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- I heard there’s a handsome new man in your life. I can’t wait to meet him!
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for bats, balls, bikes and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your beautiful boy.
- Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill our hearts and lives with joy.
- Welcome to the world, little guy. We’re so happy that you here!
- I/we hope you have your mum’s looks and your dad’s sense of humour, little man!
- From baby bottles to fizzy drink to beer bottles, babies grow up fast! Drink it all in!
- Baby boys are the best! I/we can’t wait to meet your little bundle in blue!
- Your little man doesn’t know it yet, but he’s about to get the best parents ever!
Messages for a girl
If you know there’s a little girl on the way, you’ll definitely want to make your baby shower message extra special. These short, impactful messages are sure to impress the parents and baby alike:
- I’m so excited to meet the new lady in your life. I hope she’s as smart, as funny, and as sassy as her mum!
- Boots and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl!
- All of our/my congratulations as you step into this exciting new phase of life with your little girl. Get ready for busy days, sleepless nights, lots of questions, and endless love!
- We’re tutu excited to meet your precious baby daughter. Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice – this is what your new family’s going to be full of from now on!
- Your little princess is nearly here! And she’s going to be just as beautiful as her mother.
- A lifetime of joy is on its way, all wrapped up in pink! I/We can’t wait to meet her when she finally arrives.
- We’re tickled pink with the idea of meeting your baby girl. All the best through the remainder of your pregnancy and best wishes to you on delivery day!
- Your selfies are about to get 100% cuter! Congratulations on your mini-me to be.
- A beautiful baby girl to play with and adore, to spoil and love a lot, what more could you ask for!
Messages for the mum-to-be
Let’s not forget, as exciting as it is to be welcoming a new baby into the world, we need to spare a little bit of love for mum. These touching messages are sure to make her feel appreciated:
- Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! I know you’re going to make a wonderful mum.
- A grand adventure is right around the corner. Be sure to pack your survival kit and try to have some fun!
- May the new member of your family bring you both enormous joy, as well as to all the other people who will know him/her.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This beautiful miracle will soon fill your life with joy.
- Mums may be superheroes, but that doesn’t mean you have to prove you have superpowers. Be sure to get the epidural!
- Your life will never be the same, but you’ll love the change. Wishing you a safe delivery!
- Best of luck with your latest DIY project. I always knew you were crafty!
- A mother-to-be has wonderful dreams, making plenty of plans and love that never ends. Best of luck with your delivery.
- Congratulations! I am/ we are so happy for you and wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy and the birth.
- Your greatest adventure is about to begin! Enjoy every step of it. I am/ we are wishing you a safe delivery.
Hopefully this has given you a few ideas on what to write on your baby shower cards. As long as you send lots of love, we’re sure you’ll be fine!