1. What are Star Sales?
Star Sales allow you to buy a credit for one of our products at a great discounted price. They include one of our photo products without shipping costs. When buying your credit, you will be able to use immediately or anytime up until the end date of your credit. Credits can be seen in your account in the "My Account"> "My Credits" upon purchase.
2. I just bought a credit, where can I find it?
To find your credit, just go to "My Account" and click on the tab "My Credits". You have all the information regarding your credit (the initial amount, remaining and the date of expiry).
3. Can I use my credit immediately?
Yes, you can use your product credits immediately. To do this, add the credit to the basket, then choose the product related to your credit and add to basket. The credit is deducted automatically. The cost of shipping your product is not included in the credit.
4. When I buy multiple credits can I use them in different orders?
Yes, you can use your product credits at different times until the end date of your credit. Cost of shipping is not included in the credit.
5. How to redeem the options included with my credit?
You have 2 different ways to redeem the options included with your credit:
- If you have not yet begun the creation of the product:
- Firstly, create the product concerned.
- When your creation is ready, then select the option that corresponds to the credit you have purchased (eg Matt Laminate Cover for your Photobook) before putting your creation in the basket.
- Once selected, order your product & it should be automatically deducted from your credit. If this is not the case click on "use my credit" button in your shopping cart.
- If your Creation is ready to go:
- Go to "My Account"> "My Creations" and click "edit" under the selected creation.
- Click the top left "options & prices" section and check the corresponding option. Once the option is selected, order your product.
- The credit should be deducted automatically in the Basket.
6. Can I make a photo book with more pages than the Book credit purchased?
Yes, this is possible - you will then only be charged for the additional pages or options you've selected. Please note that any unused pages in your credit will be lost and won't be carried over to another creation.
7. How do I use my Print credits?
To use your Print Credits:
- Go to your account and click "My Pictures"
- Select the photos you want to print, then click on "Order" button
- In the dropdown menu, select the right print size that relates to your credit.
- Then just add to your Basket and Credits will be deducted automatically.
8. Do I pay for shipping when redeeming a credit?
Yes, the price paid is for the Credit and only includes the relevant product & selected options. Our usual shipping charges then apply upon redemption.