- A4: 29 x 22cm or A3: 37 x 28cm
- 26 pages included in your photo book
- Add extra pages for £1.50 each (90 pages is the maximum for these photo books)
- Lay flat binding – your book opens completely flat to showcase your photos in full
- Sand-laminated cover for a textured feel – upgrade to a matte cover for a smoother-looking finish
- Silver halide, extra thick, 400gsm paper (our highest quality paper stock)
- Gifting someone? Buy a gift box and we'll pop your (wonderful) creation inside
Wait, what's silver halide? Silver halide is a traditional method of photo printing that involves light-sensitive paper and silver-based chemistry, hence the name. It captures true colours – ideal for skin tones – and offers a sharper, more vivid image. The quality of silver halide is longer-lasting too. That’s because the process embeds photos into the paper, rather than printing onto it. The result? A rich, scratch and water-resistant print, that will maintain its quality for years.