- Gallery-quality print from oil-and-gold-leaf-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
Meet Gustav Klimt: an Austrian artist who’s remembered as one of the greatest decorative painters of the 20th century. He’s famous for his decorated surfaces, glorious use of gold leaf, symbolic meanings and erotic imagery. By founding the Vienna Secession group, he gave its members more freedom and made Vienna an artistic hotspot. And although he’s acclaimed as a portrait painter, he never painted a self portrait, saying he was more interested in other people, particularly women. In fact, it’s rumoured he had an affair with every woman he painted.