- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
Meet Edward Hopper: born in Nyack, New York, he’s widely acknowledged as the most important realist painter of Twentieth Century America (1882-1967). In his iconic late-night diner scene, three customers sit, lost in their own thoughts. Fluorescent light emits an eerie glow into the street, where we peer in. Hopper’s work shows us the loneliness in big cities, even in a crowd.