- Gallery-quality print from acrylic-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Lincoln Seligman: after reading law at Oxford, he trained as a barrister and then joined a shipping company in the City. His heart was never really in the legal profession, so at the age of 30, after the birth of his son, he decided to pursue his real passion – art. In the early ‘80s he worked for celebrities like Paul Simon and Prince Michael of Kent. As a commercial artist, he worked for Cathay Pacific, Warburgs and Schroders in London, painting vast murals.