- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
A classic scene from Morocco’s thriving markets, from Marrakech to Fez, this photo focuses on an array of vibrantly-coloured traditional slippers. These slippers, called ‘babouche’, are made with typical soft Moroccan leather and decorated with beautiful colours and patterns. Taken in 2006, this gorgeous, vibrant photo makes a perfect print that’s bound to brighten up your space and bring some Moroccan warmth to your room.