- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-burlap original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Paul Klee: a pioneering modernist, known for his vivid pictorial language and influential teaching at the Bauhaus. He taught colour theory but also studied children’s art (which he loved for its honesty). Paul influenced the Cubist, Expressionist and Surrealist movements and his work has the knack of looking both humorous and abstract – quite a trick. He famously described drawing as “Taking a line for a walk”.