- Gallery-quality print from watercolour-on-paper original
- Available as: Canvas, Poster or Framed Print
- 6 sizes (40 x 30 - 100 x 75 cm)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Mark Adlington: drawing his inspiration from wildlife, Mark’s paintings capture the grace and strength of wild creatures. Born in 1965, he studied at the City & Guilds of London Art School (1991-94) and won several prizes, including the City & Guilds Prize for Drawing. He’s exhibited at the Cork Street Gallery, The Royal College of Art, The Arts Club, Dover Street and the Society of Wildlife Artists.