- Gallery-quality print from watercolour-on-paper original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Mark Adlington: drawing his inspiration from wildlife, Mark’s paintings capture the grace and strength of wild creatures. Born in 1965, he studied at the City & Guilds of London Art School (1991-94) and won several prizes, including the City & Guilds Prize for Drawing. He’s exhibited at the Cork Street Gallery, The Royal College of Art, The Arts Club, Dover Street and the Society of Wildlife Artists.