- Gallery-quality print from lithograph-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet László Moholy-Nagy: this Hungarian painter, photographer and professor in the Bauhaus school was born in 1895. A remarkable artist, educator, and prolific writer, László experimented across mediums, testing the limits of art and technology. He was a true innovator, with camera-less photographs, use of industrial materials and his experiments with light, space and movement. Moholy-Nagy's first abstract paintings featured simple, opaque geometric shapes. And ‘Construction’ is a prime example.