- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-canvas original
- Poster: matte finish; 40 x 30 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 40 x 30 cm, 80 x 60 cm or 100 x 75 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 40 x 30 cm or 60 x 45 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Olga Vladimirovna Rozanova: she was a Russian avant-garde artist (1886 – 1918) who was part of the Suprematism, Neo-Primitivism and Cubo-Futurism movements. Her last works (this was made just before her sudden death), which she called her ‘colour painting’ compositions, would pave the way for abstract impressionism, 30 years later.