- Gallery-quality print from oil-on-canvas original
- Available as: Canvas, Poster or Framed Print
- 6 sizes (40 x 30 - 100 x 75)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet Olga Vladimirovna Rozanova: she was a Russian avant-garde artist (1886 – 1918) who was part of the Suprematism, Neo-Primitivism and Cubo-Futurism movements. Her last works (this was made just before her sudden death), which she called her ‘colour painting’ compositions, would pave the way for abstract impressionism, 30 years later.