- Gallery-quality print from screenprint original
- Poster: matte finish; 45 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm or 114 x 76 cm
- Canvas: 3.8 cm thick; 60 x 40 cm, 75 x 50 cm or 90 x 60 cm
- Framed Print: black frame; 75 x 50 cm (with frame and mount, add 10 cm each side)
- Printed and hand-checked in the UK
- Artwork chosen by interior stylist, Pippa Jameson
Meet John Dilnot: he’s interested in natural history, particularly human relationships with nature and our need to categorise and order the natural world. A childhood spent rooting about in his grandparents’ garden in Kent is the source of many ideas. Childhood curiosity also led John to teach himself to screen print and make letterpress prints in the garage at home – using the larder to develop photographs. John’s work’s held in many collections, including the V&A Museum, Tate Library, Yale Center for British Art, British Library and New York’s Museum of Modern Art.