A4 Personalised Photobook (100 pages)
Includes option to remove logo
Astonish your friends with a book that radiates quality, featuring landscape pages and our sturdy hard bound cover
- Easy to add your own photos & captions
- Option to add extra pages in studio*
- Printed on 170gsm gloss paper
- Personalise the cover and spine
- Design your book with 100 pages
All our book credits come with standard paper and no premium options. If you upgrade with a premium option then you need to click on "Price & Options" within the creation studio and select "Premium Options" then the amount will be deducted from your basket.
Creating your Photobook
When you start the book creation, there will be a default number of pages selected. You may add extra pages up to the number stated in your credit at no extra charge, or beyond that number for the standard additional price. For further information please check our FAQ.
Removal of logo:
All our book credits in this sale include the option to remove our logo. To remove the logo from your photo book go to the back cover of your book in the studio and tick the option 'Remove PhotoBox logo'.
Terms & Conditions
Please note all Credit pricing excludes postage. Once you've paid, your credits will be automatically added to your account. You can check your credits by visiting the 'My Credits' page. You have until this date to create and order the applicable products.
IMPORTANT You must use your credits by their expiry date. Credits not redeemed by their expiry date will expire and will not be extended. All standard terms & conditions apply.
How do credits work?
- 1Select "Buy Credit" now to add this voucher to your basket, then checkout. You do not need to create the actual products at this stage
- 2Your voucher will automatically be credited to your account
- 3Create your product on a computer or in a mobile app (where applicable), within the expiry date. Your voucher will automatically be redeemed at checkout
- 4Simply pay for delivery and your product will be delivered right to your doorstep